06 May Tips For Better TV Advertising Campaigns
Successful TV advertising campaigns require several components, all working in concert with one another. Here are some tips to get the most out of your on-air marketing campaigns.
- Original, compelling creative that sets your company apart from the competition. TV advertising spots should include a specific Call To Action (CTA).
- Whenever possible, supplement on-air advertising with interviews or appearances on programs running concurrently on a given network. These appearances not only reinforce the message in the spots, but also provide 3rd party validation for your product or service from a respected host.
- Use a multi-pronged approach. While spots are running on-air, be sure to pepper your social media feeds, digital and print advertising with that same consistent marketing message. Viewers should recognize the graphics, messaging and CTA across all platforms, which will build brand familiarity and trust.
- Utilize all produced commercial spots and program appearances as online video marketing tools. Video for business websites is an essential tool for explaining a product or service, in addition to providing a boost in Google search results.
- Repetition, Repetition, Repetition. The more your message is seen, read and heard, the better the product awareness will be.